Chapel service and Cremation
This style of service is where our funeral home prepares for a funeral service to take place at our crematorium chapel for family and friends to attend. The ashes can be delivered back to the funeral home for the executor or direct next-of-kin to collect.
If this style of service suits your needs please select this service and please also select any additional items of your choice if required.
If you would like us to personally assist you at any stage, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Summary of What's Include
24 HOUR ASSISTANCE
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FEE
- Arrangement and Administration
Our consultants will meet with the family at their home or at our office, to make preparations.
Arrangement and coordination of all aspects of the chapel service.
Processing of all paperwork and documentation for Births Deaths & Marriages.
- Use of Hearse and Staff
The hearse is used to transfer the coffin to the crematorium chapel before the service.
Our Funeral Conductor and 2-3 Funeral Assistants will attend at the service to welcome guests,
liaise with the presenter and attend to the coffin and coordinate the music and digital presentations etc.
In special circumstances where additional staff are required we will discuss any additional costs during our consultation.
- Mortuary Care and Preparation
Including a viewing in one of our viewing chapels if required.
- The Lawson Coffin in Rosewood gloss finish with 6x Silver or Gold Handles, Satin Interior Drapery.
(Or choose an alternative coffin or casket)
- Use of one of our Chapels is included.
*Note: Larger chapels may be available at additional cost, please discuss options available with your consultant.
- Cremation included at our Crematorium.
- Doctor's Cremation and Referee Certificates (Or select Coroners Case if applicable).
- Clergy fee included (Church Minister/Priest etc).
- Civil Celebrant fees can vary depending on level of customisation of the service, travel, writing of the Eulogy etc. Please discuss with our consultants.
- A beautifully presented memorial book is included for guests to record their attendance at the funeral service.
- Other personalised printed booklets, photo tributes and thank you cards are available, please discuss options available and costs with your consultant.
Chapel service and cremation
Select options for this Service
Price shown includes GST.
Pricing current as of 1st January, 2018.