This style of service is where our funeral home prepares a Graveside service at a cemetery, with family and friends attending. Depending on the burial site chosen, a plaque, headstone or monument can be arranged.
If this style of service suits your needs please select this service and please also select any additional items of your choice if required.
Summary of What's Included
24 HOUR ASSISTANCE
TRANSFER INTO OUR CARE
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FEE
- Arrangement and Administration
Our consultants will meet with the family at their home or at our office, to make preparations.
Arrangement and coordination of all aspects of the service.
Processing of all paperwork and documentation for Births Deaths & Marriages.
- Use of Hearse and Staff
Transfer of the coffin to the graveside for a private burial.
Our Funeral Conductor and 2-3 Funeral Assistants will attend at the service to welcome guests, liaise with the presenter and attend to the coffin and coordinate the music and digital presentations etc.
In special circumstances where additional staff are required we will discuss any additional costs during our consultation.
- Mortuary Care and Preparation
Including a viewing in one of our viewing chapels if required.
- The Lawson Coffin in Rosewood gloss finish with 6x Silver or Gold Handles, Satin Interior Drapery.
(Or choose an alternative coffin or casket).
- Clergy fee included (Church Minister/Priest etc).
- Civil Celebrant fees can vary depending on level of customisation of the service, travel, writing of the Eulogy etc. Please discuss with our consultants.
- Floral arrangements are an additional cost, please discuss options available with your consultant.
- A newspaper notice is an additional cost, please discuss options available with your consultant.
- Facebook Video Funeral Notice Included (Complimentary for all our client families).
- A beautifully presented memorial book is included for guests to record their attendance at the memorial service.
- Other personalised printed booklets, photo tributes and thank you cards are available, please discuss options available and costs with your consultant.
What's not included in price below:
Please take note that some costs for burial cannot be estimated until we know your exact needs (e.g. Your choice of cemetery, use of new or existing plot etc).
Please complete the Burial Request Form so we may gather the relevant information so we can organise a personalised quotation for burial expenses.
- Items that require a personalised quotation may include:
- Purchase of Plot (if applicable)
- Interment or Administration Fees
- Lowering Device
- Chairs and Shade Canopy (if required)
- Removal and Replacement of Monument ledger for burial.
- For information regarding monuments and headstones, please visit Monumental & Stone.
Select options for this Service
Price shown includes GST.
Pricing current as of 1st January, 2018.