Play music on CD at funeral service
Hymns or Secular (Non-Religious) music can be selected for reflection during the funeral service.
- Due to time restraints in some circumstances, 2-3 songs are recommended.
- It is important to discuss your choice of music with the celebrant or clergy, and carefully consider the lyrics to ensure the song is appropriate. Please also be respectful of clergy or the churches advice or policy on secular music. Please note that the CD music chosen may or may not be appropriate or suitable and this is at the discretion of the member of Clergy or Celebrant leading the funeral ceremony.
- Luke Apthorpe & Family have a large collection of music to choose from or we can purchase music on request (charged at cost and placed on final invoice with approval of the Executor or Next-of-Kin making arrangements).
- It is recommended that music on CD is provided on an original CD as burnt copies can be unreliable. If you do not have the music on CD, please advise your funeral consultant and we will organise this for you.
- If you have music on CD please provide this to your consultant at the time of the funeral arrangement or at least 1 day prior to the funeral service.
- Music and sound equipment varies according to the location provided and we at all times prefer to recieve your chosen music prior to the funeral service. We cannot play music at a funeral service that has not been tested and we cannot guarantee that music provided to us at the last minute will be reliable.