Play music on ipod
at funeral service
[No Cost Involved, Except for Music Downloads if Applicable]
Hymns or Secular (Non-Religious) music can be selected for reflection during the funeral service.
- Due to time restraints in some circumstances, 2-3 songs is recommended.
- It is important to discuss your choice of music with the celebrant or clergy, and carefully consider the lyrics to ensure the song is appropriate. Please also be respectful of clergy or the churches advice or policy on secular music. Please note that the CD music chosen may or may not be appropriate or suitable and this is at the discretion of the member of Clergy or Celebrant leading the funeral ceremony.
- Luke Apthorpe & Family have a large collection of music to choose from or we can purchase music on request (charged at cost and placed on final invoice with approval of the Executor or Next-of-Kin making arrangements).
- Luke Apthorpe & Family can organise music to be played on our ipod, we can download music through itunes (charged at cost).
- If you have already organised music on your ipod, it is preferred that you provide the music files to us on a USB drive, as ipods cannot be synched to different itunes libraries (as this would clear your ipod's files). Please ask for assistance if you are unsure of how to do this.