A private burial or delivery to the cemetery is where our funeral home prepares for the deceased to be delivered to the cemetery without any funeral service, and no family and friends attending. This is also known as a "Direct Burial". Depending on the burial site chosen, a plaque, headstone or monument can be arranged.
If this style of service suits your needs please select this service and please also select any additional items of your choice if required.
Summary of What's Included
24 HOUR ASSISTANCE
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FEE
- Arrangement and Administration
Our consultants will meet with the family at their home or at our office, to make preparations.
Arrangement and coordination of all aspects of the service.
Processing of all paperwork and documentation for Births Deaths & Marriages.
- Use of Hearse and Staff
Transfer of the coffin to the cemetery for a private burial.
Our Funeral Conductor and 2-3 Funeral Assistants will attend to the coffin for burial.
In special circumstances where additional staff are required we will discuss any additional costs during our consultation.
- Mortuary Care and Preparation
Including a viewing in one of our viewing chapels if required.
- The Lambeth Coffin in Teak with Cotton Interior Drapery.
(Or choose an alternative coffin or casket).
- Floral arrangements are an additional cost, please discuss options available with your consultant.
- A newspaper notice is an additional cost, please discuss options available with your consultant.
- Facebook Video Funeral Notice Included (Complimentary for all our client families)
What's not included in price below:
Please take note that some costs for burial cannot be estimated until we know your exact needs (e.g. Your choice of cemetery, use of new or existing plot etc).
Please complete the Burial Request Form so we may gather the relevant information so we can organise a personalised quotation for burial expenses.
Items that require a personalised quotation may include:
- Purchase of Plot (if applicable)
- Interment or Administration Fees
- Lowering Device
- Chairs and Shade Canopy (if required)
- Removal and Replacement of Monument ledger for burial.
- For information regarding monuments and headstones, please visit Monumental & Stone.
Select options for this Service
Price shown includes GST.
Pricing current as of 1st January, 2018.